blog expat

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

24 Days / Three-and-a-Half Weeks to Go

So now we're up to date... Saw the dentist this evening who charged me £125 for a short consultation and a filling, it took no more than 20 minutes! I have to say I felt violated paying that amount of money but thems the breaks. It was either that or I let the hole get bigger which I can be sure would've been a lot worse in the long run but at least that's sorted and off the list now.

**Note to Self** Cut Down on the Sweets!

The weather for the last 5 or 6 days has been amazing, from Friday the 25th to Monday the 28th the temperature was tabling off at about 26Degrees. It's made it a great few days... Myself and my mates from the house, Nick and Tim had a bit of a night on the town on Friday and it was one of those memorable nights (here's to Magners and Estonia)! I have to say though, my mood elevates completely when the sun is out, which I suppose is another reason I'm choosing to make the move.

Anyways, just a few more things to get done now. Mainly the packing and shipping of all of my stuff home which is gonna be the one that requires a bit of graft and then when I get back home I'll have a fair few loose ends to tie up but we're definitely motoring now!

Roll on Euro 2012 and roll on Hultsfred...


Anyhoo... till my next scrawlings.




Do chara, do mhac, do dheartháir,



Damien

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog expat