blog expat

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Difficult Task of Getting Through 'The List' - Part 3

Moving on from the last post, got back to St. Albans in the early evening of May 19th... Champions League Final, great match! One of those truly entertaining games of ball, a pleasure to watch! Great comeback by Chelsea!

I wound down over the rest of the weekend to get set for college on Monday morning. I'm studying a work related course which I take a day off a week for and it's coming toward the end of the year. By the weekend we'd gotten the flights and accomodation sorted for Sweden so I just needed to play the charity gig and that would more or less cross those off the list too. Was a great night in aid of a housebuilding and school supply charity in Addo Township in South Africa and a lot of money was raised and we had some good folk music too (and some dodgy folk music aswell) and I should point out that I got a standing ovation and cheers for more after my set :)

Went to college the following day and handed in all of the assignments and work I'd been doing, almost a month early which felt good, a big weight off! That was off the list too... Things were starting to come together, I got the dental appointment booked and then it would be really just the packing and shipping to be sorted and when my licence arrived in the post I could get it photocopied and get the Internation Permit form posted off.

The ball is rolling fast now...



Till my next scrawlings.



Do chara, do mhac, do dheartháir,


Damien

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog expat