blog expat

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vaccinations, Painful on the Arm and the Pocket!!

I know this is hardly worth a post but after another trip to the doctors I'm still confused as to what's going on??? I've had three calls from the GP today and one visit. I think I'm almost there with regards to getting a few months supply of my Epilepsy meds but who knows, the doctor may have just tricked me into thinking that... Like when Dr. Dre tricked me into thinking "Bitches Ain't Sh*t But Ho's and Tricks"... Surely that's not true Dr. Dre??? I think I would've heard about that, National Geographic would've done an exposé or something!

Anyway, while at the doctors, the quirky nurse from Newry, Maria, reminded me I still needed to get the second of my 3 Hepatitis B injections and a Tetanus booster...

Another £80 into that black hole of miscellaneous moving expenses!

Till my next scrawlings...

Do chara, do mhac, do dheartháir,

Damien

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog expat